Twitter users discover the Titanic was real.
Geez. Look what my wife found on the car door handle when she brought the kids home tonight. Some people.
Neurosis & Jarboe, “Within”. I’m pretty sure I’m not allowed to play this one at the house tonight. Because of the children.
Hey, I just uploaded my annual Halloween mixtape if anyone’s interested…
1. “welcome to the castle”
2. The Misfits - Skulls
3. Cheater Slicks – Night of the Sadist
4. The Recedents – Zombie Bloodbath on the Isle of Dogs
5. Drunks With Guns - Zombie
6. Destroy All Monsters – You’re Gonna Die
7. Claudio Simonetti – Demons
8. German Measles – Olivia’s Eyes
9. Nile – The Nameless City of the Accursed
10. Jeffrey Lewis & Peter Stampfel – I Spent the Night in the Wax Museum
11. The Ventures – The Bat
12. Curse – Killer Bees
13. Bruno Nicolai – Funeral Striptease
14. “exorcising a curse”
15. Swamp Witch – Emerald Serpent
16. Anaal Nathrakh – Carnage
17. The Girls At Dawn – Evil One
18. Mater Suspiria Vision – The Ring
19. “god at the crossroads”
20. LA Vampires & Zola Jesus – No No No
21. The Wee Four – Weird
22. Black Time – I’m Gonna Haunt You When You’re Gone
23. Exuma – Dambala
24. “home for tea”
25. Roky Erickson & The Explosives – I Walked With a Zombie
Harry O. Morris / Halloween in Arkham Portfolio / 1979
Matthew Alexander is a former senior military interrogator who conducted or supervised more than 1,300 interrogations in Iraq.
(For the record.)
Coincidentally, I just shared this film with my 5-year-old this weekend. On VHS, as God intended.
We’re having so many CGI remakes… isn’t it about time the archaeologists went back to the Amazon to find Homo aquaticus again?
(The kid loved it, by the way. Good boy.)
The most horrifying part of this Jon Stewart report, for me, starts at around 4:20. (What *did* NBC say about GE’s negative tax rate?)